Tuesday, September 21, 2004

NMAI

I drempt that I was going to the National Museum of the American Indian opening with my dad and other people (it was never specifically said). In my dream, the museum stretched from The Mall to the Landover Metro, so the peope who worked there suggested that people use a bike or skis to get around. I wanted to bike, but I was talked into renting skis. I then had trouble finding the right size of skis, and when I finally picked something, I realized that I needed boots. It was hard finding ones that fit, but the little Asian man at the counter found something for me that he said would fit me. I then realized I had no socks, and my dad had some dirty socks in his bookbag that he told me to wear, but I went back up to the counter to get socks. The Asian man handed me a pair of socks that he said was clean, but they were just balled up and could have been clean or could have been dirty. I was thinking, "What if I get athlete's foot?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home