Sunday, September 26, 2004

Dangerous Needles

I had a really long dream last night about this game where you are trying to get to a castle or something without stepping on any of these five-inch-long needles that are sticking out of the ground. The needles work like landmines, except since it is a game, they don't explode, they just alert the gamemasters that you are out. In my dream, I was only playing the game because the people I was with (Mike...?) wanted to play, but I actually ended up being really good at it.

At first, you are trying to get up a grassy hill, and the needles are about ten feet apart, so you could conceivably walk around with a low chance of stepping on one. However, I was being really careful and squinting to see if there were any needles before I took any steps. As you get closer to the goal, though, the needles get closer and closer together, and at the end, you have to walk on the points of your toes to avoid stepping on the needles. I woke up before I found out if I got to the goal or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home