Saturday, October 02, 2004

Clothes Library

I dreamed that I was at the Thomas Jefferson library in Falls Church, standing in line to check out my blue jeans. It turns out that the jeans I thought were mine were actually just borrowed from the library. I remember being a little worried that someone else would check out my clothes and I wouldn't have my favorite jeans anymore. I was also thinking that I needed to keep renewing the jeans so that I could keep them as long as I usually keep a pair of jeans (a couple of years). I was worried, though, that somebody might have put in a request for my jeans and that as soon as I tried to renew them, they would be taken away. I then thought about just keeping them and paying the late charges or "lost" charges, but then I remembered that it would cost extra money to do that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
Kim

November 1, 2004 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home