Friday, October 29, 2004

Can't Go Back to College

I had a dream afew days ago that I was back at UNCG, and I wasn't able to keep up. Since I can't really play the clarinet for long periods of time because of my crown, I wasn't able to practice and I didn't make Wind Ensemble. I didn't even make Concert Band. Dr. Burke would not even give me the time of day. I suddenly realized I was late for a concert. I was next to last chair in the last band, and I hadn't been to any of the rehearsals. I figured that I would be able to sight-read the music, though, because I thought it would be easy. It turned out that they didn't even have sheet music, that they were actually accompanying a chorus and that you had to play by ear.

1 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

That is the best thing I've read all week! HA! What a funny dream. A nightmare?! This should be printed in some kind of music major digest.

October 30, 2004 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home