My Cat Boots
In real life, we had a cat named Boots that disappeared. We never figured out what happened to her, and I have always wondered about her fate.
For some reason, I dreamed about Boots last night. I dreamed that she had gotten lost and couldn't find her way home. She was standing by the side of the road looking for home, and a truck drove by and splashed mud all over her. She had to become an alley cat and fend for herself. It was very sad, and I was crying in my dream.
For some reason, I dreamed about Boots last night. I dreamed that she had gotten lost and couldn't find her way home. She was standing by the side of the road looking for home, and a truck drove by and splashed mud all over her. She had to become an alley cat and fend for herself. It was very sad, and I was crying in my dream.


1 Comments:
Don't worry, I dream about Boots all the time and in each dream, she returns home fine although sometimes I'm the only one who recognizes her. Maybe she did end up getting lost in real life, but on some level she made it back home.
Post a Comment
<< Home